Facebook Badge

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Bloomquist Dirt Car - V-Ray Render

One of my previous posts showed a low poly dirt car model that I produced to run in rFactor for the guys at  the Dirt Late Model Sim group.

To Create this model I made a High Poly version which I then used to bake my texture and normal maps from.

Shown here are some renders of the High Poly version that I created with some materials applied and rendered out using V-Ray.

 You can see the Low Poly version running inside rFactor in one of my other previous posts. Also remember to have a look at the dirt late model sim group by visiting there website http://www.dirtlatemodelsim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment