Facebook Badge

Saturday 19 November 2011

Red Bull Canimation

In my spare time I started to work on an animation to enter the Red Bull Canimation contest, (http://canimation.redbull.co.uk/), unfortunately due to work commitments I never managed to produce the animation in the specified time frame so I never got to enter my work, but I thought I may as well share what I actually produced.


You can see more images on my web site www.markshires.com

Also I produced some test animation which I uploaded to my You Tube account.
The first video clip shows my bull character falling out of the Sky, the idea being that he hadn't drank a Red Bull, so he had no 'wings'.


The second video clip shows a test animation using my Car that I created.


I used this project as a way to experiment with the Reactor physics engine inside 3Ds Max, I used the rag doll physics for the bull and the toy car physics for the car model.

Remember you can see more on my web site www.markshires.com

No comments:

Post a Comment