Facebook Badge

Monday 28 November 2011

Herring Factory Game Level

My New project that I have decided to take on in my ever decreasing spare time is to create a game level, which I will hopefully convert so that it can run using the Unity 3D game engine.

Whilst looking for inspiration I came across some photos of an abandoned Herring Factory in Iceland. I can't remember what site I got the picture from but found it doing a google search. If it happens to be yours thank you!


Anyway the plan is to use 3Ds Max to model the level and then use Unity 3D to hopefully publish the level so everyone can have a walk around! I will block the level out and then hopefully put it into unity so I should be able to see how the level feels when walking around. Then I will spend my time modelling and texturing all the assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment