Facebook Badge

Monday 16 January 2012

Herring Factory Game Level (Unity 3D) - Update 3

I have been busy these last few weeks with other things, however I have still managed to do a bit of texture work on the walls of the Herring Factory. There are still some fixes to be made in the textures in that they still tile quite a bit between the different sections, which I will try to fix next. I then aim to have the small rooms at the four corners of the main hall textured and also the end walls of the main hall to be textured too, I will probably have a complete room textured then and will release a version so that you can use the Unity Web player to have a walk around.


And I still need to finish the beams of across the room too, although I am still not quite sure what to do about these!


The walkway that you can see in the bottom right corner is going to be a wire mesh walkway eventually, the texture tiles quite bad too which will be fixed shortly.


Another little problem that I have is what to actually put in the two trenches along the length of the hall way, I was thinking I could try and animate some kind of crane thing manoeuvring up and down the room, which is another reason the beams haven't been completed yet. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    unity 3d games

    ReplyDelete