Facebook Badge

Monday 17 September 2012

Whitford Golf Course

This is my second golf course that I have completed, for a golf simulation project.


The project involved me modelling and texturing all the buildings and objects around the course in 3D.


The textures had to be done in a specific style set by the client and involved creating Normal and specular maps.

I am currently working on a number of other golf courses including Medinah which hosts the Ryder Cup this year, so keep an eye on my blog and facebook page for updates very soon.

If you have any type of 3D work that you need to be completed, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.

2 comments:

  1. If you are a golf enthusiast and you have not visited Gold coast golf courses, then you have certainly missed something. There are several golf courses here.

    Golf Club St George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm not really a golfing enthusiast, however I do like making the golf courses. I would love to visit the Gold coast golf courses one day.

      Delete