Facebook Badge

Monday 12 March 2012

Social Media Logo's

An Update to my website required me to create some logo's linking to all my other social media sites including this blog. I wanted to create something a little different by giving the logos a bit of depth, so I created some simple logo's in 3D and rendered them out with a separate depth of field pass.

I Created the Blogger logo, to link to my blog markshires.blogspot.com but you already knew that!

The second is a link to my facebook page, which you can find at www.facebook.com/mark.shires.3d whilst you are there please 'like' it, to stay up to date with any news and updates I have.

You can also follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/markshires3d which also keeps you up to date with all my news that I may have.

The final logo is a link to my YouTube channel which has all my videos and animation that I create, it also contains a fair few test renders that I create.

Finally don't forget to visit my main portoflio site www.markshires.com and see how they look on my links page.

No comments:

Post a Comment