Facebook Badge

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Herring Factory Game Level (Unity 3D) - Update 2

Well as promised I have tidied up the main room of my Herring Factory Level, there are still a few issues with the model, as all the different parts are still not stitched together yet, and the modelling is not complete by a long way.

Anyway I think I have got to a point where it is getting interesting so I will share some images with you.


As you will notice I have integrated my rusty pipe model, that I showed in a previous post, the door is also in there too, but you can't really see it from my images.


You will have to excuse the lighting as it has just been placed so that you can see what is going on. Both the screen grabs are 'in game' shots straight out of Unity.

My Next plan of action is to join the two adjoining rooms at either end of the Main Hall, and also texture the walls, so that it looks more interesting. So keep an eye out for any future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment